"Iron Sharpens Iron"
We believe that leaders set the temperature for optimal organizational performance and should have the ability and capability to lead teams and organizations to the next level.
Our passion and commitment are to help leaders grow by challenging and developing their leadership behaviors to the extent that their influence becomes a positive magnetic force.
President of BE LED Group
Dr. Sharon D. Sauls is a moving force among notable female Executives and Entrepreneurs. She has a distinguished professional career with a combined 25 years of leadership experience in the healthcare, human-services, faith-based, and hospitality industries.
Among her accomplishments are being the founder and CEO of the first African American-owned multisite outpatient neurological rehabilitation company in the United States. Sharon also served as the first Executive Director of Operations for a progressive church in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. Among her accomplishments are being a recipient of the National Black Wall Street Award and the Biden Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award.
Sharon is the President of The BE LED Group, a multi-disciplinary team providing Consulting (BE LED Consulting) and Training (BE LED Academy) for business owners, leadership teams, and emerging leaders in the public and private sectors, faith-based organizations, nonprofit organizations and government entities.
She also serves as Senior Vice President of Training and Leadership Development for a Central Region of Maryland Chick-fil-A Organization. As a way to give back, Sharon serves as an Adjunct Professor and teaches graduate-level organizational leadership and business management courses.
Sharon has earned a Bachelor of Science in Public Health, a Master of Science in Business Management, and a Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership.
Sharon is a transformational speaker who has an exceptional ability to captivate, challenge, equip, empower, and develop leaders. She is 100% confident that in order to improve employee and follower engagement, leadership effectiveness, and organizational performance, leaders must BE LED!
Request to book Sharon as a guest speaker!
The BE LED Group, LLC is a multi-disciplinary leadership development and organizational development and management consulting company founded in 2011. We transform leaders, help solve complex organizational problems, improve efficiency, empower teams, and create long-term sustainable improvements.
Business Owners ~ Faith-Based Leaders ~ Corporate Leaders & Leadership Teams ~ Emerging Leaders
The BE LED Group provides leadership consulting, coaching and training for emerging and existing leaders through individual sessions, group sessions, corporate/professional development training workshops, retreats, conferences and/or a series of leadership sessions tailored to your organization. We also lock arms with organizational leaders who desire to implement or enhance leadership development programs or improve organizational performance by providing business process management, and strategic planning & management.
BE LED ACADEMY
BE LED CONSULTING
Individual and group leadership development sessions challenge, equip, and empower leaders to apply principles and strategies that enhance leadership behaviors and skills that enable them to become high-performing leaders. They will learn principles and receive tools in the areas of Self-Leadership, Leading Others, Leading An Organization, and Leading In An Organization. These sessions may result in the development of Individual Leadership Development Plans.
CORPORATE LEADERSHIP TRAINING/
Training sessions are provided to challenge, equip and empower leadership teams to hone their leadership skills, align their behaviors, and take their leadership effectiveness to the next level. Our consultative approach focuses on helping leaders bring clarity to their organization's vision and, where needed, developing a Leadership Development Program that aligns with that vision. These sessions may result in on-site assessments and/or a customized leadership training series.
Upcoming & Past Events
- Thu, Feb 02Leadership with Leadership Coach SharonDuring this session, we will discuss the challenges that Business Owners face and 5 principles to help you LEAD and GROW your business.
- Thu, Jan 12Leadership Session w/Coach SharonDuring this interactive session, we will discuss your leadership goals for 2023 and a different approach to accomplishing them. It's going to be insightful and impactful!! #IronSharpensIron
- Tue, Dec 20Online SessionWe will discuss 3 foundational principles that business owners need to address to GROW their business. Enter 2023 with INTENTIONALITY!
- Wed, Dec 14Online SessionWe will discuss 3 foundational principles that business owners need to address to GROW their business. Enter 2023 with INTENTIONALITY!
- Fri, Dec 09Online EventIn this interactive session, Coach Sharon will provide an enhanced training on customer service and working efficiently. Set your notifications and tell your accountability partner to remind you. You don't want to miss this time of sharing and impartation!
- Tue, Nov 01Online EventIn this interactive session, Coach Sharon will share leadership tools and also answer questions that will help you more effectively lead. Set your notifications and tell your accountability partner to remind you... You don't want to miss this time of sharing and impartation!!
- Thu, Jun 23Zoom Leadership Development SessionLEADERS... Are you ready to motivate, equip, develop, and empower those you lead? If you're ready to take your leadership to the next level with our 5 perspective-shifting strategies, register now!
“If you want to know the temperature of an organization, put a thermometer in the leader's mouth."